KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

Sleepy-headed....

It's a full tough week, and i'll be facing it for few more weeks until 16th of May. Damn, cant wait to finish my final exam. I didn't use my study week well and now i have to pay for it. 1st paper will always haunting me before the final exam starts. Hahaha even its only a BEL 490 paper (Speech Communication) ...some people might laugh if I study an English paper, but for me it's a big deal because I speak, write and dream in Malay. I eat nasi lemak in the morning, sambal belacan for my lunch and "goreng pisang" during tea-time. I am proud to be a Malaysian!!! A country where malay,chinese,indian and can mix up, share their table, work together and eat together. Thanks to our former leaders who make it happened!!!

Back to the story, after my 1st paper, i still have 7 more papers but I'm still sit in front of my PC, surfing, chatting and playing games. The worst part is my housemates only have 2 or 3 papers left. Damn...While they finished their final exams, i still have 4 papers to face. Still a long way to go an I'm still here, doing nothing beneficial for my future. My future? Dont ask me because honestly I cant see what am I going to be! Just hoping that I can be somebody who at least didn't bother anyone. Hahaha....

Stuck in my room, with notes everywhere, books...and cigarattes...hahaha with winamp, creative sounds, youtube, and YM, it's a small planet for me, the emirates planet. My Arsenal jersey hung on the wall, waiting for a big win from the young lads before i can wear it again.

Its a sunny day here in Shah Alam which is the first evening in this week without a raindrop. I've prepare myself for a sleeping marathon but spoiled by the weather. You know how good it is to sleep with a full-stomach + rainy day. It's like the greatest gift from God for us to close our eyes and let go anything that bother us when we awake. Yes it is!!!

Urm...that's all for now, the sleepy introduction from me because I am sleepy....still lot of things to write, may be later....

"...Love the funeral of heart, and ode for mercy..." -see ya!!!


ad

Followers