KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

NEGARAKU insulted!!!!

Its been really long i havent post anything in this blog. All because our rusty broadband connection and also my router. I've been so busy for a few weeks with a lot of jobs and responsibilities on my shoulder, which i hope i can finish all of them with all my strength.

Actually i'm still working on my latest features of this blog but there are a lot of hurdles past by which really test my patience. Along the way, I found this video on youtube titled "negarakuku". I thought it was mispelled by the sender, however it wasn't. I was typed negarakuku with concern of the sender to enlighten the title of the clip 'negarakuku'. IT IS INSULTING!!!! i'm not a racist. i'm just a typical malaysian who love this country and willing to do anything to protect this country.

Why dont you make your judgement on this song and tell me about it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't be a racist.
then what can we be?
the chinese are nvr satisfied with what they have..and look they even play such a song..
they are so ungrateful.
they are the racist here.
but i guess that's how the world operates,we can never satisfy everybody's needs and wants..
and there's the politics..
this song..is simply rubbish.

ad

Followers