KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

REMPIT? HOBBY, GANG, REBEL?


I was called to write this issue after having my warm bali water at mamak last night. There's a bunch of guy riding "they think it's cool" kapcai and park nearby. They sit next to my table and waiting for more "rempits" to come and join them. I've never had bad impression about this so called rempit until last night. I just want to have a peaceful late night drink but they really pissed me off. I thought they're rude on road (as stated by the media) but also off road. They start distracting other customers and acting like a "samseng" at a peaceful restaurant. Come on, people go to mamak to eat, drink and socialize! Not to show how cocky or "cool" you are with your bike. No sound and air pollution are welcomed. Go somewhere else.




May be one day there would be Outlaw Championship for them so we can overcome their problem. Dont stop teenagers to express creativity, but guide them!! Its always gonna be my principle. So allow them, but with very strict regulation. The championship could test 'wheelie', 'stoppie' (weikang), and freestyle ability for each contestant. But they have to follow the safety regulation provided by the organizer. Motorsports are dangerous. But safety precaution taken would avoid unexpected consequences. Dont block them, dont isolate them. Transform their caziness into something that we can enjoy together.


Love your "motorcycle" is not a crime. Suicide is your problem. Dont drag others into your problems.



Listen to what Akhil Hayy wanna say.



This post might sound stoopid, but there's nothing wrong with being stoopid.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah..rempit suck.. rempit fuck.. shit. ass hole..

ad

Followers