KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

Perlis Mufti Answer....

I have browsed through youtube to listen to Dr Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin, Perlis Mufti, and also his official blog at Minda Mufti at drmaza.com. I've been at one of his talk and i found it so beneficial to be there. For me, his thought is fresh, informative and also up-to-date. However, I really regret with one of the politician in Malaysia who easily describe Dr. MAZA with inappropriate word to express his feeling.

Here I would like to share a few coverage about this matters.

This is Dr Asri speech.


This is response to his speech.


This is Dr. Asri's Answer:


And I think we should consider this speech:


And why it should be considered:


I think people should realize this matter. We should think before we say something and always watch our language. The problem is when somebody with a 'big' name and 'big' profile come out and give out speech that is confusing. We should be a better listener who can wisely judge and criticize before we can agree with 'somebody'. Stop being fanatic. Please stop this violence!!!

p/s: feel free to visit drmaza.com to read his opinion and his stand about the current issues.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

ad

Followers