KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

Curiosity? Siti Nuhaliza? Honda City?

Lucky or just unlucky?

Am i a lucky boy or an unlucky boy?

Is it a lucky day or just unlucky day?

Woke up at 7, while i supposed to wake up at 6? Lucky or unlucky?

Stuck in a boring KL traffic jam. Lucky or unlucky?

Ticked the wrong answer because someone say so even i already ticked the right one. Lucky or unlucky?

A bunch of dumb and annoying policemen on the road and i miss the junction to Sunway Pyramid. Lucky or unlucky?

Passed the test, interviewed, get the post, lucky or unlucky?

Damn, what's happening to me? I am curious, nervous, confused.

Please help me out! Oh My God.....

Hopefully i can resolve this matters by next week.

p/s: absolute lucky things: i am with mimmie the whole day, i can talk to my parent, and supportive supervisor.

CONFUSED MODE FOR A FEW DAYS

0 comments:

ad

Followers