KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

Home Sweet Home...


Home is always sweet for me. Home always remind me about my family, the green paddy field, the insects during night, the laugh and tears and all the thing that always make me smile. I wonder how it looks like now. This week's gonna be my first salary at the company. I cant wait to go back to my hometown, meet my parent, and bring 'em to a dinner with my own salary. I already buy the tickets for this weekend. Sorry to my sister and bro-in-law who cannot go back at RM 31.60 one way. Hahahaha.....

Its always green at home

The paddy field

I bought the tickets at Petronas Seksyen 7. Feel so lucky coz i didnt have to go to the Shah Alam bus station at sec. 17. It's really convenience coz petronas already provide the service. But something quite uncomfortable in my eyes is, most of the workers at the petrol station are foreigner. I dunno either they're from Bangladeshi or Nepalese or any other country, but the most annoying thing is the customer service there, so bad!!! I mean it. I used to work at a petrol station before, and also in a few customer service fields, so the service at that petrol station i would describe as sucks. First, communication problem. It's really hard to communicate with them. You wont be greeted, and also thanked! (WTF, this is basic in customer service). Dont expect any friendly service from them even if you give them a sweet-loving smile. Second, they work so damn slow.

This is not my first time experiencing this lousy service from foreigner. If you really observe their work, you'll notice not all of them are that hardworking as it has been promoted by most of the employer. For me, it's just an excuse from them. I really dont understand why employers really like to hire those foreigners instead of locals. What is wrong with Malaysians? Who said Malaysians dont want those jobs? Choosy my ass! Employer are just covering their ass. They always come out with a lot of reasons, condemn local people to cover their bank account. FCUK those kind of employers. How many unemployed out there? How many foreigners bringing our "ringgit" to their country? Employers would still have to pay the deposit which costs thousands of ringgit for a foreign worker. But they rather spend those money instead of hiring locals. I wont mind hiring foreign workers if those kind of jobs really need foreign expertise where we can share it with our people. And i wont care if no more Malaysians available to be hired. The fact is there are hundreds of thousands young and freshmen out there doing nothing, lost their confidence, wasting their energy, because or own people denying our own capabilities. What is so special with the foreigners until me ignore our own breed. Government? They would prefer thinking about Mercedes Benz E-class, "who sodomize who", how to cheat the rakyat, how to be rich! Same thing goes to the opponent. Everyone is saving their own ass, manipulating and acting here and there...bla..bla..bla...

Dear Pak Lah, Anwar, Najib, Hadi, Shahrir, Karpal, Kit Siang, KJ, those who are involve in politic, stop the drama. Da nak muntah dah ni!!!!! We know what all of you did! Nothing than "menjaga kepentingan sendiri"! Stop it right now because there are "rakyat", the "real rakyat" who are starving out there, there are rakyat who cannot get the proper education while you are sodomizing the rakyat money. There are families who quarrel about their budget while you are accusing each other. There are someone daughter being cheated by some moron while you're focusing on your "jawatan", your percentage, your son, your wife, your bank account. There are someone's son taking drugs because they got no jobs, and cannot imagine their future. Wake up the leaders of Malaysia. Malaysian feel sick with all of you. You are quarreling like facing the election while its already passed. Wake up... Plan something beneficial to all the rakyat, do something good to the rakyat. Malaysia belong to the rakyat!

4 comments:

so0tspirit said...

lawa ah rumah hang~
kampung kat mana?
aku duduk rumah bandar jek T_T

Anonymous said...

hai., marah nmpk.. haha

Nurul Aain said...

cantik nya gamba kampung :)

Nurul Aain said...

cantik nya gamba kampung :)

ad

Followers