KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

Independent day



31st August 1957, a historical date where Malaysian were free from Britain!!!! Again we get the power to rule this country ourself. This is our country. Thanks to Tunku Abdul Rahman and all of our former leaders. Thank you.

It's not 31st of August i want to talk about. Not now i think. It's 16th of May that i want to share with you. The day that complete my life this semesters. 9 papers, and my heart told me that 1 or 2 papers i might lose in the battle. Yesterday (16.5.2007) I forgot to wish my teachers "SELAMAT HARI GURU". I was so busy with my oracle project that moment. Without teachers i wont reach this phase of life. Thank you so much for your passion to guide me but i know i wasn't a good student. I was the one who keep my teachers suffered from headache and may be nightmares. Hahaha lots of sweet memories during schools. Without teachers, we wont be who we are right now! Thank you teachers. "SELAMAT HARI GURU".

I finished my last paper on 13th May, then i have my last presentation on 16th. I have fullfill my dream to watch "SUMO-LAH" and "BAIK GILA". I really enjoyed both of 'em. I finished my paper at 5.15 p.m then i went back home and get ready for the celebration. I went to watch the theatre at 8 and after finished it, i went to Mid Valley to watch SUMO-LAH with Melissa, Asrul and Nurul. It was a real celebration but it did not end there. I went back at almost 4 a.m and I wacth "Hannibal Rising" before i fall asleep and end the marathon. "SUMO-LAH" is again a great job from afdlin but may be he focused too much of "moral advise" make it a bit dragging compared to Baik Punya Cilok, but afdlin artwork was never frustrating. Trust me! Go and watch Sumo-lah and you gonna feel another class from malaysian film-maker. You should be proud with it. "Baik Gila"? haha don't ask me because you need to watch it. Wan Maimunah, she a great actress with Raja Azrey and may be Cik Mat's name should also be credit since he's the one who create the mood for this theatre. Nurul AF2, another great talent which i think should be given a lot more chances and she can be a star one day.

I have a lot of thing to take care here. We'll meet again soon. Very soon.

0 comments:

ad

Followers