KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

Need For Song!!!

It's already 4.32 am but i still cant sleep. So i decided to write something that i really want to write from my heart.

Failed to search for your favourite song using Limewire?
Failed to search for your favourite song using Bearshare?
Failed to search for your favourite song using Morpheus?
Failed to search for your favourite song from Jiwang.org?
Failed to search for your favourite song using seekasong.com?

It must be really frustrating when you really want to listen to the latest song or may be your favourite song. It happened to me. So i think i need more option instead of the listed P2P software and napster kind of web. Of course i want something free. Hahaha however I suggest you go to Tower Record or Speedy Video and get original CD.

I was exposed to jiwang.org since my school age where i need to find my favourite malay songs. "Soehaimi Meor Hassan" was it. I had his original cassette while i was in form 3 (15 years old). Then my brother introduce me to morpheus, a P2P software almost the same like Limewire and Bearshare. Then i found seekasong.com web.

What?? You dont understand a thing? Actually i'm talking about MP3 and songs vault, where you can search and download your favourite song. You can click on the links above to find out more. May be i will write extra review about them in the near future. If you need the review just shout at the chatspace available in this blog.

Last week i was searching for Republic of Brickfields songs. I've been following this band since the vocalist was still in Koffin Kanser. I tried those sites and software but i cant find a thing. Then a chat buddy told me about ireansmusic. : http://music.ireans.com



I dont know how long this site exist, but i just knew about it. Ireansmusic provides you with local and foreign songs. Usually you can download the song directly, however some technical matters have limit this service. You need to be a VIP member to download the songs which i wish they wont continue because there a lot of songs have been uploaded there. Complete with lyrics and some reviews. I write this because for me you must try to log on to http://music.ireans.com. Register to be a member and you experience it yourself. Almost complete for a music website.




It's very convenience. You should try it yourself. You can save your disk space while you still can listen to your favourite song. The best thing is you can search for your favourite artist collection and also can request for a new song. Try it!!! It's free dude!!!


You want to find your favourite song using other option? Try these options:











Any suggestion or critics is always welcome. Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support. But, sadly to say that, there will be no more ireansMusic. Thanks again.

ad

Followers