KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

After Fever to Remix

I'm so sorry because i haven't update this blog for a long time. Even there are a lots of thins in my mind, but still need a bit of courage to write it. I've been to kelantan last weekend because my brother is engaged. Her fiancee is from Tanah Merah Kelate. The whole family gathered in another vacation. We stayed at Perdana Resort, Pantai Cahaya Bulan. The sweetness of a family gathering is more than anything even the long journey was really tiring! I drove back to Kedah and had to drive again to Kelantan, which really testing my body. The best thing is i get the chance to celebrate my birthday with my family!!!

You must be curious why i was excited with my family gathering. It's been so hard to gather everybody in my family except for special and lucky occassion. Even we cant hang out together during hari raya since few of them were married and celebrated with their in-law's family. We studied in boarding school during our childhood time which have separated us, after study averybody have their own commitment. So, a family gathering is something so special for me and or my family. Only once or twice in a year.

When i got back to Shah Alam, my friends have asked me to update my blog. Yes i really want to update it, but i just need time to recover back from the long journey to Kedah+Kelantan. When spend my time in front of my PC, i found a few remix song on youtube. One of them is The Linkin Park feat. Jay-Z and Dre + Eminem. So cute!!! Yes absolutely. May be i should learn how to do it in the future. It was genius. Why we, Malaysian, didn't learn to do it? Somebody should try to remix few malay songs to make it more intresting + fresh. Enjoy the song...


0 comments:

ad

Followers