KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

FA CUP semi final report!!!

I've just came back from Shah Alam Stadium to watch Selangor vs Kedah for FA Cup second-leg match. I went with my housemate, roommate and my brother, and we're suprised to see thousands of "Hijau Kuning" fan floating the stadium. I heard the Kedah fan club sent 20 buses from Kedah, and also a few more corporate sectors sponsoring a few more buses. That spirit inspired the Kedah team to fight till the last blood!!! I would also give merit to the Selangor team for their football spirit to fight until the final whistle. Congratulation to Kedah and Perlis, good luck for the final in Batu Kawan.

The game wasn't so exciting at the first half where Kedah play defensively to defend their 2-0 advantage in the 1st leg. However, Selangor keep on trying to find the net with their striker Akmal Rizal who was injured and been substitued at the end of the first half. The free kick before the first half whistle change the rest of the game where Selangor get their first goal from the beautiful curve free-kick.

The second half was more intresting where both team started attacking and few chances has been saved by the keepers. They showed great performance to saved the try from both strikers. Marlon, the Kedah striker, equalised 10 minutes before the final whistle which bring Kedah to the final with 3-1 aggregate. They will face Perlis who stopped Johor Pasir Gudang at Stadium Utama to win 1-0 and qualify with away-goal advantage.

When I came back and start surfing, i found a very bad news for Arsenal Fan! Their French ace, Thierry Henry have confirms his transfer to the Catalan Club, Barcelona FC. I'm still waiting for Arsene Wenger statement and explaination for this big move and i really want to hear the Arsenal Plan for this coming season. I will post more update after I finish my exam this Tuesday. See ya guys...Enjoy...

0 comments:

ad

Followers