KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

New Skill, Disastorous Notorious Skill.

Stressful week continued. Emotional post continued.

It was around 7 a.m when i feel i couldnt stand it anymore. Hours and hours sitting in front of my PC, finishing my Final Year Project. Lack of sleep, lack of rest. My life is a disaster lately. Please... please... owh please... time is running out...

Yesterday, Asrul called me, but the only thing i know is he told me he's on his way back from genting. The rest of the conversation=...... i dunno...... i couldn't remember what i said.... sori la Lat, aku xsedaq la... mamai2......

But this morning, the worst thing anyone could ever imagine. Around 7 a.m. I was waiting for my PC to download the result from browsershot that tested my web design based on several platform and resolutions. It took hours to finish. Then i lay my back on the floor for a while and the last thing i remember i was sms-ing mimmie. When i woke up few hours later, first thing to do is to call her. But she was pissed..... because i wrote someone else's name in the message. My god!!!! what happened? I checked my outbox, and it's true. Oh my...oh my..... im speechless. Mimmie was really pissed by that incident. I'm so sorry babe, I was unconscious, and i swear it was unintentional. I dunno how it happened.

I used to laugh watching my housemate talking while they're sleeping. I've no idea how it happened. Now i know, i learned, got served! 1st, those incident is possible, 2nd, it's a disaster when you exceed the limit, able to talk on the phone and able to type message while you're sleeping. 3rd, i'm a dead man because unconsciously typed a girl name in the message and send it to my girlfriend. But I was sleeping at that moment.

It may sounds like the stoopidiest excuse... Unacceptable, moron, crazy and foolish. But it's not even gonna be your last thing you can ever imagine of.

I dunno if mimmie could ever forgive me again. I wonder if anyone could. I know its wrong, big one! Sorry mimmie, sorry everyone........

0 comments:

ad

Followers