KayKaySaja

My Heart Says

ad

23 is not just a number...

23



thanks for those who remember...
thanks everybody for cheering my life...
thanks somebody for messing up my life...
thanks my parent...
thanks my family...

i've been kidnapped for the first time of my life. blindfolded. ("mimmie punya kerja >:) "). Damn scary... you've no idea what i've been through.. huuhu.... celebrating my birthday at seoul-bogougi (dunno how to spell it).

thanks for the card,
thanks for the cake,
thanks for the dinner,
thanks for the gift,
thanks a lot for all the surprises... hehehe

credit to amanina and lat for their chronicles of mimmie.
hehehe what a wonderful night. singing the song...blowing the candle...midnite movie and ending the nite with a beautiful rain. the nature is celebrating my birthday.....

thanks....

0 comments:

ad

Followers